NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sorry for my absence!

Timbersmom

I haven't been around much for the last few weeks. My son had a car accident on August 27, and has had 18 days in the hospital since. He will recover, but it will take some time. He had a compound fracture of the left leg (hence all the hospital time because he was pulled from a creek and the bone got infected), plus a concussion and some cracked ribs. He is recuperating, but has another surgery in 4 weeks. I will be here more now I hope since we are home. I have did a speed read of all the posts I missed.

I'm just posting this update because I always wonder when someone disappears who is usually active! :)

Damn Timbersmom... of COURSE we missed you! I tend to worry and question after three weeks, as I don't want to pry! I am soooooo sorry for you and your son. If you have any medical questions, I will try to help you. Just send me a private message! ( no guarantee I would have the answers, but I am here for you!) . Focus on your son! Nancy

Karen, I am so sorry for the trauma your son has endured. Your cheerful posts and encouragement are missed so thanks for letting us know what you are dealing with as you get your son on his way to recovery. Wow, that's a big scare for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you face another surgery with him and give him mom's TLC.