NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Congo & Timneh ?

BaileysPapa

Can, or will, Congos mate with Timnehs? I didn't think so, but, wanted to ask. If so, would their offspring be a Tongo, or a Cimneh? 8)

No they don't. Time of Incubation is different (27/29 days for TAGs)----(32/34 days for CAGs)

Despite what you may have seen concerning people saying that's what they have, it's simply a matter of intense colorization or lack of colorization, larger or smaller sizes of birds. Plus, CAGs and TAGs don't live anywhere near each other in the wild.

THAT looks awesome Dave,,, Our refrigerator died ( two years old, stainless steel Kenmore). I am not so happy. Guy coming to fix it on Monday. Meanwhile, we are living out of a cooler! How the heck did we survive in the olden days? I had a 40 count bag of jumbo shrimp in freezer as well as ribs, sirloin roast. Thank GOD for my 90 year old neighbor whom lives across the street. I'm on vacation this week and have gotten to know the family. She put all my meat and shrimp in her freezer in basement.

I'm making chili honey garlic shrimp as soon as my refrig is up and running. I'm sure Sophie will love it! Nancy