NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Where's Sully?!

SullysMom

So I ran downstairs to switch the clothes in the washer to the dryer, leaving Sully on his hanging ball in the living room for a few minutes. When I returned Sully was gone! I immediately called out for him as I started looking frantically. Suddenly I heard his fart noises coming from the kitchen so I walked around the corner to find him perched on my tea kettle! Needless to say he's flying now!

20150625_195442-1.jpg

Oh boy. So is this the first time Sully has begun flying? He looks quite proud of himself sitting on the stove.

I'm not sure where Greys learn the way to call to their human is with the fart noise. Are we really that bad? Greycie does the same if she's not using her dog whistle on us. I wonder who's the pet here.

SullysMom...so happy Sully is flying! It is always amazing to hear their wings....( or farts!) LOL! Sophie talks too much and goes on and on! She can't hide even if she wanted too. I made this comment once to my kids, wondering why... they got very quiet, and I got it! They think I talk too much, and she is immitating me. Fine! Nancy

Awesome stuff- well done Sully for figuring out what your wings are for! Now all sorts of mischief can happen!

That is exactly what I was thinking! I looked at all the pretty things on the top of that stove and thought, goodbye pretty salt and pepper shaker, you will be broken soon or hidden in the cabinet! lol

I love when birds fly, trust me I have several that do, but now things are on a whole new level! You will have to start looking up for the things you want to protect, the pictures on the wall, the mantel. lol And now you will have to be watching those doors like a hawk!