NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Kilaya in flight.

dhorje

Amazing video!

I wish I'd tried to get Alfie used to a harness when he was younger. I'd love to take him out on walks etc and allow him to fly in safe spaces.

I don't think I'd have much luck if I tried now, no matter how patient I was and how long it took. He's going to be 12 this year and doesn't really like his back or wings being touched.

Fantastic! My Bailey does not like to be harnessed. He has chewed through an Aviator Harness in about 6 hours time, spread out over more than a week. Not to mention several of my T-shirts, and biting my ears and hands. So, now I won't stress him out with it anymore. And yes, I know that in the Aviator video, they say that your bird cannot chew through the harness. But, mine did. It was an awful experience for both of us.

That's exactly what I want to do with Greycie. We have a park in the area that has nothing for acres and acres that would be safe to fly her. Are you using the Aviator Flight Line lead to get that much length?

Dont waste your money on that flightline. It is useless and the flying distance is limited. I am using braided fishing line attached to a kite reel like what Shanlung was using.