NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bird is going toy shopping!!!

Talon

bird says she is gonna go to bird of paradise store a long way away for us she says......I don't know what that means except she goes every year or so. She doesn't let us out of our cages for breakfast and she leaves and we don't see her until bedtime. But whatever she does and wherever she goes she comes home with bags and bags of new chew toys. She puts them all over the dining room table and scares the heck out of us with all this new scary stuff. This year I hope she gets GOOD things and not the scary stuff she usually comes back with. Of course Nilah is a nosey pain in the butt and has to stick her beak into everything and put her germs in all of it. :mad:

Rikki and I are the smart ones...we know those bags of things are gonna eat us in our sleep.....:rolleyes:.

I stole this from Birds computer...this is where she's going...do any of your bird friends know if we should be scared or not?????? Oh, and she says she's going on Monday...what's a Monday ????

http://bird-paradise.biz/about-us/

Jamie is going shopping today too. Some fair she says. I'll get you lots of new thing she says. I don't want new things. Leave my things alone. Except for maybe those straw thingys. Maybe that cardboard roll stuff. Where's my artichoke? If you are going to be gone more than two hours you must leave an artichoke...