NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Anxiously awaiting my new baby making toys for him.....

Flawxy

I decided I would start making toys for my soon to be new addition to my family. I had bought a ladder that I was unhappy with, so I borrowed some of the shreddable parts from that, and the rest I just used a basic macrame knot I learned when I was younger. Still needs a hanger but wanted to add something to this forum, as I have already learned so much from you guys. Thank you so much for that and being such a supportive, knowledgable community.

20150130_175559.jpg

Its always cheaper to make your own toys versus buying them ready made as you can sink a lot of money on ones that they can destroy in a matter of minutes, if you have a crafty mind then you can come up with all sorts of ideas and soon after your baby comes home you will find out which ones he/she likes better.

Its always cheaper to make your own toys versus buying them ready made as you can sink a lot of money on ones that they can destroy in a matter of minutes, if you have a crafty mind then you can come up with all sorts of ideas and soon after your baby comes home you will find out which ones he/she likes better.

After reading through almost all of the posts from other user's threads, I most look forward to making toys that I know my bird will enjoy. I also like that a lot of users mentioned that their fids would watch or help with the toys being made. I'm trying to be as patient as possible..........not too successfully.