NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I lost my baby Cricket today.

Ray P

I came home from work around 4:25 and said hi to Cricket as I came into the house and she was jumping around saying Hi over and over like she always did.

At ten till 5: I let her out of her cage so she could eat with us. She climbed up onto the back of the kitchen chair and went into like a seizure and as I held her in my arms she looked at me and than passed away.

I am so sick. It was Cricket that changed the way I felt about Amazons.

She is in my lap as I type this.

I am going to miss her so much.

Edited by Ray P

Ray I am so sorry to hear this, I know Cricket meant the world to you and we all enjoyed hearing about her, I am in shock myself as I can hardly believe it, I know you are devastated but you did have many wonderful years with her and she loved you unconditionally, please accept my condolences on your loss, she is flying free over the rainbow bridge.

Noooo.....this can't be real......I have no words...I'm stunned and in shock. Ray, I can't fathom that kind of pain you are in. I know better than anyone how much you adored Cricket and she adored you. As we always say, there is no bond like an amazon bond. I take such comfort that you were there and she died in your arms, there was no better way for her to go...She will forever be in our hearts and a huge part of this forum.

I am so very sorry and my heart breaks for you...please know we are here for you always. Love to you both.

Ray, you have been wonderful in sharing your love for Cricket with all of us. The pain you are experiencing is unthinkable. I am grateful she didn't suffer. I am also so grateful that she found you to live her years with love, respect and affection. She led a charmed life in your care and knew that it. May you find peace in knowing your love made a difference to her.

Ray, what incredibly sad news. Certainly such an unexpected shock has stunned you to your core. A wonderful companion and family member gone too soon. My heart goes out to you, as words fail me in my sadness for you and yours.

I'm so sorry for your loss Ray,it may be of little comfort but I'm grateful that she was able to feel the comfort of your arms before passing from this life to the next. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Ray, I am so sad for you. I know how much you loved Cricket, and I loved Cricket too. I looked forward to your stories about her and the close bond you shared. I cannot imagine the pain you are feeling. I offer my condolences because that is all I have. Sorry Ray.