NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Shamrocks vet visit

Parrot Lady

you could say I'am not impressed by the new vet we went to see today , my regular vet is away on vacation so I thought I would try this new vet I have heard he was a good vet well maybe with cats and dogs but not with parrots in my opinion even though he is certified avain vet it seemed like I knew more then him , Shamrock has been sneezing off and on for days he couldn't find anything wrong with him but he said he was a little dehydrated and he needed a beak trim , how can he be dehydrated when he had his afternoon feeding at 3:30 and his appointment at 5pm , scratching my head on that one and I didn't notice his beak being to long , if he keeps sneezing I'am going to take him to my usual vet next week , still wondering why he is sneezing so much , I have a blanket plus a towel and some news papers over the towel in his cage , could it be the news papers ? this is totally bugging me why is he sneezing and his nostrils aren't running

so much on that vet visit he didn't ask or say anything about blood work or weigh him , that's was a last time vist