NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Flirting And The IM Window

CeasarsDad

Recent conversations in the IM window have caused some concern that needed to be discussed. It seems that most folks like a little "light" flirting between members. I agree that this is fun and welcomed. However, recently there have been some serious conversations about dating and meeting one another. If you are flirting with someone and it gets to the point where you want to discuss meeting that person please take that discussion into the PM system and out of the public eye.

I want to also advise everyone that GreyForums.net is not responsible for events that might happen when members decide to get together in person. The purpose of this site is NOT A DATING SERVICE. It is a board for the open exchange of information on the African Grey Parrot.

Thank you for you consideration and concern

CD

Talon

Fairy

Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/10/17 03:16<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2009/09/29 00:30

I think this post says, have fun, but get to the PM if you're looking to make a move on someone. There is a BIG difference from Flirting to being serious about each other. I LOVE to flirt, so what, I am harmless. Years ago there was more to it for me, but know, it's just fun. I had all I could handle (Women) back a while ago, but now I would wonder what to do anymore. NOW if there are any women that would like to show me what to do, I am willing. ONLY WOMEN. You have to do all the cooking honey, If you known what I mean. I’ll make the food though. I still like to have a good smoke afterwards, and you? I’ll wait right here for you to Wright. OH! Not in the IM, only in the PM.

Joe

{Feel-good-000200BB}

{Love-0002011D}

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I am sorry that you have felt that way mixtressariadne, but you dont have to - just jump right in and say Hi and you got a question. There are nearly always depending on the time of day a few of us that are almost always on, we do kid around on there, and have fun but always have time to answer a question or have you join usB) So pop right in any time and ask away please don't be shy.

Carolyn & Mika