NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Nevjoe Reaches 1,000!!!!

TalonSis

Congratulatons Joe!

Wow and Welcome to the 1000 club! You arrived here so fast, you made our heads spin!!

I have to say, you are quite a contributing member. You have such great ideas for threads, and very fun posts. I always enjoy reading them. Keep up the good work, you sure keep this place hopping!! I look forward to your next 1000!

A big hug, and a big Congratulations!!

Penny

23.gif

Congrats Joe or should I say 2finger, this is quite a feat for a man who uses 2 fingers to type. I knew you could do it and now you join an elite group of people who by the way includes me.

You have such wit and humor in your posts and I look forward to reading whatever you have written hoping you have said something about me and nice of course. You make my day when I log on and see your name on the right side for I know I am going to have some fun.

Your post are always either informative or downright hilarious and I look forward to many, many years of being your friend and whatever else we can make of it. I love you Joe, so keep up the good work.:kiss:

Awww congrats Joe!!! I knew you would make it today!! I will soon catch up... I gotta get to the typing!!

You are such a wonderful man, I love to chat with you and read your posts. You are a great asset to this forum and a big reason why I love to come on here so often! You are the best!!!

{Love-0002011E}

Well Joe, you have only been a member since 6/21/07 but in that time you have been such a major influence to your family members here at GreyForums.net. Let take a look into your GuestBook and see what others say about you.

Talon

A very nice contributing member of our family. Has very helpful advice. An all around very friendly person

LoveMyGreys

Joe you are a warm & caring guy, with a lot to offer this forum.A valued member.I value our short friendship, long may it last

CD

Hi Joe, I have been watching your posts and can say without reservation that you are a valued part of this Grey Family. Thank you for joining us..

Keys.

Joe, you are such a sweetiepie, a very caring, generous man, and I am glad you are part of this family. I love your sense of humor and look forward to all your posts

Tari

One of our best members. Great birds and lots of great advice.

CherryBaby

Thankyou so much for your kind words. It has been a very tough year but we are slowly recovering. Our flock has grown to 4 fids. Once again thankyou so much for your kind words

Blessings

cherry and the flock

LoveMikka

A warm welcoming person top guy thankyou

Makena

Joe, you ROCK! I love our conversations almost as much as I love your cookbook !! You are so sweet and helpful, where have you been all my life, huh? You bring so much to these forums, you are awesome

BMustee

I just saw that you signed my Guestbook...I guess I don't look at my page enough. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Danmcq

Great Guy, Joe is caring, lightheared, sincere and just a great all around member of this Forum. It's a pleasure knowing you Joe

MrSpock

Thank's for your complement . I know ya gotta be a good cook. I'm from the bronx and we all kept an eye on you people from brooklyn to make sure your cooking was as good as ours in the bronx. (Throggs Neck), especially us italians

Joe, It's INCREDIBLE how you touched so many folks in such a short time. A Tribute to your warm personality and happy, caring attitude. Congratulations Joe, I value you are part of our growing Grey family and I'm so happy that you decide to spend your free time here with us.

You have said the follow to me a few times I think It's time for me to tell you now.. JOE YOU ROCK B)

CD