NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

PIC-A-Day Thread. Post your daily shots here.

dhorje

WHAT IS PIC-A-DAY?

• This thread is created for you guys to share any interesting pictures that you snap daily.

• Post pictures taken by you using Digital Cameras be it from a Point-and-Shoot, Prosumers or DSLR.

• Post pictures other than your parrots or other birdies.

• Please make sure your pictures are sharp and clear.

Have fun.

Noodle the wonder-let. She has been the only rescue that was not previously damaged in some way. Or, at least as far as we have been able to tell over the last six months or so.

When we went to pick her up, the lady just handed her to me - no cage, no box, no nothing - and drove away. I had no idea what the story was, just that I needed to come pick up a bird. Normally, I have at least have a cardboard box in the car for emergencies, but I'd used it earlier that morning for a different animal! We got in the car, I set her on my knee and told her to hang on and keep still, and she did. Now she's the joy of the household. I think she's helped somewhat in our interactions with Charlie. It seems like he watches us showering her with the love and cuddles and sometimes, he's a little more docile after. Sometimes, he's still a pill, but... so am I. :)

8284405696_f7e4e590e8_z.jpg

Also, I will drown you all in pictures of the animals if you don't keep an eye on me!!

• 2 weeks later...