NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Santa is calling ....

SimplyGrey

HO-HO-HO! It's Santa Claus here, just checking in with all of you lovely CAG's and TAG's. I hope you have been good little birdies for your mom's and dad's, but I know who have been naughty and who has been nice. I want to make sure that each and every Grey gets a little something under the tree this year, so drop me a line and let me know what it is you wish for? You only have 3 weeks so hurry!!! I hope to hear from all of you soon.

Love Santa :D

Jasper::climbs up Santa's leg because his wings were clipped at the bird store for safety reasons. He looks up at Santa with pleading eyes "C'mon buddy, lend me a hand ok?" When Santa reaches down with a gloved hand to help, Jasper rolls his eyes around trying to see where the perch is while one foot lets go and waves around in the air searching. Santa slips his fingers into Jasper's toes which close firmly around them before he lets go. Luckily he lets a bomb go before getting on Santa's lap, which narrowly misses the highly polished black boots..."whew". Jasper hops down onto Santa's knee and eyes that fluffy white beard with great interest. "What do I want for Yule hmm..well, Santa since you asked here's my list". With that he reaches under a wing and pulls out a wad of paper. Upon shaking it out some paper bits fly and litter Santa's lap, the paper itself looking a bit like a primary school student's attempt at a paper snowflake. He presents it and waggles his tail at the man's bewildered expression. "What? Oh..sorry..I guess I got carried away. How about I just tell--oh you have *glasses*...I love glasses...shiney...right! Focus..." Jasper ruffles his feathers and lifts a foot, scratching a claw against his cheek with a thoughtful expression. "Well how about..a case of pine nuts! And...self-filling puzzle toys because I figure them out so fast and then they are empty..and for my big brother Tico a muzzle because when I try to sing he always tells me to *shhhhh*. And aside from that...forever homes for all the unwanted birdies.*rufflefluff* As my friend Einstein from Texas says...Merry Corn!!"

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy since I hatched. I would like a container of "roni's" without the yucky green ones, a bag of safflower seeds, another strand of beads and bells, and boings lots and lots of boings.

Have a Merry Christmas Santa.

Jake

Dear Santa, (Of course it is me, Beautiful Ana Grey)

I have been a really good girl. So I ask that my human mom gets:

a Year's Birdroom cleaning for Christmas;

the ability to be creative to make new toys for me and my brothers without the fuss;

and for her to meet a almond/pecan/walnut grower from California so that my brothers and I can all have all the free nuts we want ever year.

Thank you, Santa, you rock!

Edited by luvparrots

HO HO HO !!! A quick note from SANTA.

Thank you to all of my wonderful little Greys. I'm happy to see that most of you have been good birdies and so I will make sure that every birdie has a bag of yummy goodies under the tree. I wish all birdies and their families Happy Holidays and a terrific New Year. I must go now as I am extremely busy getting ready for Christmas. Hugs and kisses :) Love Santa

Dear Santa,

Hi, how are you? I am fine. For Christmas i just want paper, rolls and rolls of it. And peanut butter for my brothers and sister (maybe with that i can get some peace and quiet) but just in case maybe you could bring me some birdie ear plugs?? Gabby said she wanted some puzzle games and Bubba wanted a blanket and Oliver asked for a box and Gus needs a new drawer toy ( seems he stood on his and snapped the holder ) If you could see your way to get this stuff for us, i promise to make you something real special with the paper!

Warm wishes,

Bongo

• 2 weeks later...