NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

update on our new ringneck

Parrot Lady

he/ she is doing great :) he likes to jump off his cage and trys to fly everywhere , I had to get him quick because he landed on the java tree and at the time Rocky was on it , Rocky was heading his way , Rocky thinks the java tree is his and his alone lol he doesn't like to share it with any bird , so between Brandi and Rocky they take turns playing on it

he is eating very good and is now drinking from his water bottle and his weight is good he was 116 grams when we got him and he weighs 119 now , maybe we have another son :) I'am getting his dna test done tomorrow then I will send it off saturday morning we should know by the end of next week what sex he is , crossing fingers for a boy :) but a girl is good to :)

So glad he/she has settled in nicely. From what I understand, from my friend that was breeding ringnecks up until last year, you can't spoil them! Unlike our greys and amazons, that can get a little too attached and clingy, the ringnecks can never have enough! Looking forward to more stories and the dna results!