NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Question for all ringneck moms and dads

Parrot Lady

I know we just adopted our new baby yesterday but she must be very scared she stays in one corner of her cage and never moves,I took her out of her cage for about 20 minutes today to get pics and to sit with her she seemed to like to get scritches and be cuddled then she jumped off and took off also I had to work tonight and hubby said she did eat some veggies , when I work afternoon shift he always feeds the birds their dinner but he didn't see her drink any water

I hope she will relax soon

well the ringneck baby is doing fine , she is finally eating and the breeder said she was water bottle trained but I haven't seen her go near the waterbottle yet, I filled one of her bowls up with water and I seen her drinking out of the bowl today and she took a little bath in it afterwards so I changed the water , she still eats a little then go straight up to the top perch and stays , I took her out before I went to work today and we cuddled and gave her scritches for about 45 minutes and she really liked that , she likes a little towel over her then scritches lol and their is a toy close to the very top branch she goes on she was playing with so I guess she is starting to relax some :) :)