NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Adam's Family theme

katana600

I couldn't resist coming back to tell you that while I was trying to quickly read new posts, I could hear Java whistling snippets of the Adam's Family theme. I stopped what I was doing, whistled my best, snapped my fingers and she gave me the gong, raspberries and all. Hahahaha, she was heartless, sent me home from the show. LOL. She is grumbling and making all sorts of comments about my lack of whistling ability.

And Java knows what she doesn't like too Ray. She makes the sound of a buzzer when I don't get the tune right when she plays the game of whistling notes. She is telling me I am off key and sound terrible. Hahaha. Every time I play this video, even though she can't see the video, she makes the sound of a cockatiel. We were fostering one, Milo, more than four years ago and he was the only one she had seen. She picked up a little of this little tune too. Probably so she can slip it into our game and give me the buzzer. I am always looking for ideas for Gilbert too. He isn't very playful but some day I think he will just take off with new things when it suits his fancy.