NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

RIP Xandir

Kimijean

Xandir died today. When I took his meds to Tina last Sunday he was doing really well. Climbing all over the small cage he was in wanting out. He was even hanging from the ceiling. Then a few days ago he was not feeling so well again but got better. He at times would eat some on his own but Tina has been feeding him by hand all along. A necropsy will be done and we will continue to fight Kaytee to make them pay for all the vet bills.

Rest in peace Xandir. You were dearly loved and will be greatly missed.

Kim

I am so sorry to hear of Xandir's passing, even though he was not in your care anymore the pain still hurts deeply, he will never be forgotten but he flies free of pain now over the Rainbow Bridge, please accept my deepest sympathy on your loss.

Kim, I am so sorry for your anguish, suffering and loss. You were courageous to accept Xandir knowing he had health issues and you did an awesome job with him as long as you could. Then you made a brave choice to turn to his breeder for the experience in caring for him. I love the name you chose for him and the love and caring you gave to him. You had hopes and dreams for this little spirit and you must be just stricken. It will take a lot of time to come to peace, I hope you get some answers from the necropsy. We only had Juno in our home for seven weeks but he was in my daily thoughts for six months leading up to bringing him home and he is still a bright spot and a smile in my heart forever. Xandir will be with you always.