NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just wanted to share some playtime pics with you!

DawnMM

Great pics. I like the rope netting on the playgym did ou make that or buy it? If so where?

Thanks! I did make it actually. I'm waiting on an order of sisal so I can make another, but square instead of a bridge.

So cute! It looks like she has a very well equipped play space!

Thank you! My hubby tends to run into the rope bridge. If I can get on it, my whole office will be a play space for her.

My CAG Buddy doesn't play with anything but his buddy ball. He's so cautious about everything. He really likes to walk around the dining room. I'm trying to figure out how I can attach some toys and such to the bottom of the dining room table without messing it up and making them easily removable, since hubby built it.

Jayd - Thank you.

JeffNOK - I surely hope she is a happy little fid! She definitely makes me smile every single day.

Krya looks like a smile a minute. She is just lovely. Your net making ability is admirable, your house looks like a lot of fun. About the time you attach the toys under the table without doing any damage, Buddy might use them to climb up and carve his initials in your husband's woodworking.

Krya looks like a smile a minute. She is just lovely. Your net making ability is admirable, your house looks like a lot of fun. About the time you attach the toys under the table without doing any damage, Buddy might use them to climb up and carve his initials in your husband's woodworking.

She is definitely a smile a minute and she keeps me on my toes! My hubby is not sure how fun the house is at the moment, but he loves me, so we're all good! LOL I'll just have to figure out a way for Buddy not to get to the wood. ;)

I believe caiques naturally do it. They will do it just playing with their foot toys. Buddy doesn't let me touch anything but his beak, and that's only if I'm lucky! I think I've only been able to skritch him twice, and forget a full back pet. But then I get all that from Kyra now. I can let Buddy be Buddy and not push. ;)