NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

WEIGHT & EXERCISE SUPPORT GROUP

Talon

I WISH I had a pool! My backyard is so teeny tiny!

I am doing ellpitical training, mixed with EA Sports Active. It really has a good workout! I'll also try and use my campus' gym, where they have exercise bikes. I love exercise bikes.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a good workout routine going and then I got a nasty summer cold. It settled in my chest so working out was the LAST thing I felt like doing! It's almost gone so I'll be back at it tomorrow. I do weights, swimming, elliptical, stationary bike and/or Zumba on the Wii. (I just got the Zumba so I haven't tried it yet except for doing one tutorial.) I alternate those things for each workout.

Guest Netty

well i feel good after a 6 mile hike through some good old northern canadian boreal forests! lol then came home to cut the grass... i'm feeling good today :)

Went to the nutritionist this morning to pick up my next set of meal plans.

Found out some really interesting stuff! Thought i would share.

Oolong tea(also known a Wu-long) = GREAT NATURAL HELPER FOR FAT BURNING!!!!

220% more fat burning potential then green tea!

Add a cup or two a day and i'm betting it can help kick start this weight loss stuff. :)

Loose leaf tea is better then bagged and Oolong should be steeped for around 5 mins in a tea diffuser.

(i just happen to have one of those because i prefer loose leaf teas LOL)

It is apparently rather sweet and fragrant.

If you like a sweet tea add a little raw honey or stevia.

Also good with lemon.

AS WELL!

If anyone knows about insulin it causes the body to store fat! YUCK!

A cup of Oolong tea 15 minutes before eating carbohydrates helps to reduce the insulin spike you would normally experience after eating carbs!

Oolong tea also helps to curb carb cravings while boosting your metabolism! Make a big batch the night before let it cool and sip away all day! this can prevent allot of random snack cravings.

She also said it makes a GREAT iced tea on hot summer days!

i saw that on the news a while ago i literally almost threw up i had to change the channel. what a great frikkin goal though... NOT.

yea she has kids so she thinks "hey lets kill myself slowly with food" >_> frikkin people....

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Down 26 pounds! I want to look as good as Sophie and Ollie! If I feed them and they look so good... I can look good too. Sophie is into the diet plan. Lots of grilling and Sophie has a response always when I tell her " we shouldn't eat that!". She gives a cluck of approval or not! I know it is based off my emotions, but she seems to be the best supporter of weight loss. LOL Nancy

I feel GREAT! Had to do the mandatory TB mask fitting. My BP went down thirty points. From 130/70 down to 102/64. Amazing! I didn't have blood pressure issues, but I will take it! LOL!

DANG Sterling... put that girl on a diet! LOL! Sophie really enjoys my diet plan. She always has pellets and seeds but focuses more on what I eat. We diet together, and she actually eats more healthy Nancy