NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

WEIGHT & EXERCISE SUPPORT GROUP

Talon

Alright you guys, lets all get going here. I WANT WEEKLY CHECK-INS!!! :evil: :evil:

From this day on, I will give karma to each member that gives a weekly report on how many days you exercised during the week. One karma per day! :woohoo:

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, so it's Thursday.

I went to the gym on Monday.

Came down with a horrendous cold on Tuesday, so I just did a walk instead of a full-blown trip to the gym.

Took the day off Weds (sick as a dog).

Today I'm back to work, and also back to the gym. I plan to do the gym again tomorrow (Friday) for the requisite 3x.

So there you have it!

Laurie and kitty, sounds like your doing great! Thank you for checking in. It's motivation that keeps us going, and every bit helps!

Karma for you both!!

(And walking at walmart....was it their superstore? If so, that might just count!!) LOL<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2008/07/26 19:37

I haven't weighed myself in a while for I fear what the scale might say:blush: of course it might be the peach cobblers I have fixed lately:whistle: I know I am being bad, but it's no fun being good, bad is all I know.:S

Yeah slow steady weight loss is the best thing, good for you Laurie, at least one of us is losing, maybe me next time.;)

Good job Laurie! One pound lost is better than one pound gained!! :cheer: Keep up the good work!

JUDY!!!!! Do I have to fly down there and get you motivated girlfriend? :evil: :evil:

You are right, being good is no fun, but the benefits of being good, outweigh the peach cobbler.....:unsure:

The one thing that I do, is step on the scale every day before I get in the shower. What the scale tells me, determines what I eat for the day, that's how I keep from gaining too much weight, as we all know how hard it is to lose those extra pounds when the numbers get too high! :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I guess you all forgot you were supposed post the "New You" bikini photos before the end of July.

Well, thats ok, I know everyones busy, so just try to get them in before August 15th. ;-) :whistle:

Sorry to hear of the illness Kitty^3, you can wait until the 18th as compensation. B)

Thanks for the acknowledgments of my previous "Memo" that some must have missed.

It's good to hear you "All" intend to comply. Could someone please go over and take a photo of Kitty^3? Due to not having a camera available at this time. We all help each other in any way we can here on this Forum Kitty^3. :-)

I know Talonsis will ensure we will get a photo of Penny. ;-) B)