NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

She's ADHD and a piggy! LOL

DawnMM

So I was a little worried about Kyra, as she wasn't really eating...so I was handfeeding her, as that's the only way she would eat dinner. I finally figured out this morning a plate works really well for her. This morning she woke us up promptly at 7:30...I really need to go to bed earlier...and proceeded to play, and play, and play some more. After I figured out about the plate thing, she proceeded to eat, play, eat, play, eat, play and make a thorough mess of my desk. I have endeavored to clean my dining room table to make more room for the darling girl.

Here are some of her gluttony pics from this morning. And you'll notice a pic of my keyboard. I wrapped it in Glad's Press n Seal to save it from poopies and eaten keys. :rolleyes: Although I must say she gives me plenty of poopy warning now that I've seen it happen. She wiggles her tail like she is dancin'! I will have to get some video of that it's just too cute!

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

I've heard that caiques are busy little birds, very active so it seems Kyra is fitting the profile nicely, she looks like she enjoys her food from the pictures you shared of her, she is a cute little bugger getting right into the plate of food to help herself.

She's definitely a "cake". I tried to take her in our room and on our bed for some playtime (save my desk), but she had none of that. She showed me mad Kyra. I see I'm going to have to be careful when she's older with that! She calmed down when I picked her up and took her back to my desk with her toys. LOL She's happy busy bee now. Spoiled little girl.