NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Got really upset with this.

TWIX

I saw it posted in one of the 4x4 forums i am with and was posted under "Daily WIN" thread. I told them it's a complete fail and that poor Cockatoo has died for sure. Look at the last photo, he was trying to breath but the chocolate has blocked any chance of air getting in there. I am really sad and upset, some people should never be aloud to have pets.

I can hardly look at those pictures and I wonder what happened to that too after the chocolate bath, some people can be so stupid to think this was funny, you don't want to even imagine what I would like to do to whoever was responsible for this cruel act.

My stomach is wrenched after witnessing this. Anyone with a parrot knows chocolate is bad for them so it should have been protected from even being in the same room with a heated fountain. I am so glad you posted that it was a fail and not a funny thing. Not a single person rushing in there to the aid of this poor cockatoo. Jerks.

I'm not condoning this and the birds caretakers should have known better and kept that bird out of harms way. On the people from another forum, I'm willing to guess that they found it funny because they do not know that chocolate is toxic or that the bird could/would likely suffocate from the goo. If this was a fountain full of water I wouldn't feel appalled I would be thinking oh what a silly bird just like I do when I go to the park and see the birds playing in the fountain.

Edited by Wingy

These are stills from the Adam Sandler movie Jack and Jill, it is movie magic and not real, the bird was not truly in the fountain.

Still, there is probably some moron parrot owner out there would perhaps try this.......

A video clip from the movie of this:

These are stills from the Adam Sandler movie Jack and Jill, it is movie magic and not real, the bird was not truly in the fountain.

Still, there is probably some moron parrot owner out there would perhaps try this.......

A video clip from the movie of this:

Dan knows what he's saying...........