NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Goose

Kimijean

I like the third picture in the series. Xandir is just going about his business and calmly preening and Goose is leaning in for a good look. My two never get this close together, glad to see yours are willing to at least give it a try.

At one point she got even closer and Xandir "said" back off, and she did, lol! Goose also really likes my baby IRN, Caboose, but s/he doesn't like Goose. I'm hoping Goose and Caboose will be friends eventually. :o)

Kim

That's amazing! My CAG and IRN will never get close. They will kill each other, Susu is really grumpy and doesn't like strangers. and DJ is very much the same (Not with me). Wish they get along anytime soon.

That's amazing! My CAG and IRN will never get close. They will kill each other, Susu is really grumpy and doesn't like strangers. and DJ is very much the same (Not with me). Wish they get along anytime soon.

Goose is just 5 months old and Xander is 4 months. I'm sure this makes a big difference. :o)

Kim

• Haha 1

Oops, we all misspell now and then. And sleet is frozen rain and look again I corrected the mistake as you were posting your message!(sticking tongue out at you!!!! LOL!!!)

I was thinking you meant sweet but I wasn't sure how it fit, especially since the "w" and the "l" are on opposite ends of the key board. But "sleek" works on both accounts. :o) And I would call that a typo more than a misspelling, but you sure made me laugh with this one. LOL!!

Kim