NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Come here!

aerial.2000

I have to say Im pretty excited! Marco was sitting on the table on the edge of the laundry basket and I was sitting across the room from her on the couch. She had been up there for quite some time entertaining herself. We started doing the "come here" whistle back and forth and I held out my hand. I could see her crouch down to take flight and to my sheer amazement .................. SHE FLEW TO MY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not just once but 3 times total. I would put her back on the basket on the coffee table, whistle with her back and forth and would say to her .... "Come see me" and hold out my hand and after a few mintues, away she flew again !!!

Twice she landed on my shoulder and once actually on my finger!!! I was sooooo excited :D

What a great step today! She has been doing sooo well since coming home, we've had a ton of fun!

Guest XxExoticPsychExX

Awww that's so adorable! I bet it was pretty exciting too ;)

I'm so happy for you! :D

Sounds like you and Marco are building a life time bond.

Keep up what you are doing and your relationship will grow and you will not have to use a pumpkin seed for her to come to you, she will come to you because she wants too.

They are a lifetime of fun and enjoyment.

Oh my goodness what an exciting time for you and Marco. To have a creature so intelligent and exquisite grace you with choosing to come to you is exhilarating. I felt like I was right there in the room watching your amazement and delight. Thanks for sharing your moment with us.

Sounds like you and Marco are building a life time bond.

Keep up what you are doing and your relationship will grow and you will not have to use a pumpkin seed for her to come to you, she will come to you because she wants too.

They are a lifetime of fun and enjoyment.

well, I didnt know if I needed to reward her or not :confused: i didnt hold the pumpkin seed in my hand and show her to get her to come but once she flew to me then I gave her the seed :D but I cant wait hopefully to just be able to call her and hold my hand out and she feels safe enough to just come :D its gonna be great!

It really was super exciting

Orrrrrr so cute i cant wait to pick my baby up this friday and i hope i get a bond with mine likke you have with your grey xx

Stacey,

How old is your baby? Have you been able to visit him/her at all?

I'm picking Xandir up tomorrow. He's 16 weeks old and I only met him once, and that was before I knew he was going to be mine. But he's VERY social, loves everybody, so I know things will be just fine. :o)

Kim

Orrrrrr so cute i cant wait to pick my baby up this friday and i hope i get a bond with mine likke you have with your grey xx
oooo friday will be here in NO time :D :D congrats

Stacey,

How old is your baby? Have you been able to visit him/her at all?

I'm picking Xandir up tomorrow. He's 16 weeks old and I only met him once, and that was before I knew he was going to be mine. But he's VERY social, loves everybody, so I know things will be just fine. :o)

Kim

xandir is going to rock your world :D cant wait to see pics

Aerial... I promise you, the day will come, when you walk in the door, she will fly out to see you. She won't be looking for a reward... she will just be happy to see you. You will be begging her for a quick potty break! LOL! She will say " okay!", and you will be taking a potty break together! LOL That is truly my home welcome everyday. Nancy

smiles ... that is awesome I cant wait for that time ! She likes to come in the bathroom while I shower and sit ontop of the rod ... she LOVES to splash in the water too! I know when I come home now the dogs bark and she has begun chirp/barking too ... I believe because she sees them do it.

aerial.2000 You are going to be a GREAT parent. I feel it! Barking is just the beginning. Bonding with dogs will happen, if its your expectation. Sophie LOVES both our dogs, as well as dogs love her. When she tells them it is time to go out... they run for the door.( thanks Sophie!) My biggest " safety hazzard", is my purse. Even though Sophie has her own purse, she loves my new purse. I can never have medications in it, or a wallet. She finds my chapstick, throws it down to Zoey my pup, who is chapstick crazy. " here you go Zoey!" Nancy

aerial.2000 You are going to be a GREAT parent. I feel it! Barking is just the beginning. Bonding with dogs will happen, if its your expectation. Sophie LOVES both our dogs, as well as dogs love her. When she tells them it is time to go out... they run for the door.( thanks Sophie!) My biggest " safety hazzard", is my purse. Even though Sophie has her own purse, she loves my new purse. I can never have medications in it, or a wallet. She finds my chapstick, throws it down to Zoey my pup, who is chapstick crazy. " here you go Zoey!" Nancy

LMAO oooooooh man Marco got in my purse and snagged my debit card and began to walk off with it :eek: but thanks for the thought, I have meds in my purse I will def be more careful :D

Sophie can get into my purse, no matter where I hide it. She has an " atenna!" I now leave any medications in the car, that I normally carry in my purse.My last purse she chewed thru the strap, I tied it in a knot,told her I wasn't going to buy a new purse! Everyone at work is making fun of me! ( get a new purse!) I refuse! LOL Nancy