NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Yawning

dicky601

Meant to post this before we went on vacation; last week Herbie was sat on me whilst we were watching TV. He yawned and as yawns can be infectious I did the same. He then yawned again. I started to pretend to yawn and everytime I did this, he yawned. Unfortunately he got bored of this before I did and closed his eyes and went to sleep. It concerns me as to who may be the grown up in this relationship {Feel-good-00020069}

• 1 month later...

I have a question regarding yawning. My baby does yawn before she goes to bed. Yesterday and today I've notices she opens her mouth as she want to yawn, but she keeps it open for a second and I am not sure if she needs more air or what is it about. She does it during the day, way before bed time. What could it be??

Guest briansmum

yep brian is having a good ol' yawn as a type this, long stretched neck, tongue stuck out and beak as wide as will go. gosh he looks like he's enjoying it... i need to yawn now :P

Guest briansmum

it does look a bit strange at first particularly if they have a yawning fit and do it a few times in a row, it's enough to send a new parront into a flutter!