NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello from the united kingdom i get my baby cag soon xx

Hi am a new menber, as i dont get my baby till the end of may, i thought id do as much reserch as i can, so am hea reading all your brilliant advice am taking in as much as i can, writing notes so i dont for get. it seems when your waiting all you can do is stress worrying about things hopeing that youve put the perchs low enough that its foods right that the journy home not going to be two stressful, hopeing that he or she will love you as much as you love he or she and so on. it is realy like bring your fist born home the worries, hopeing that your gonna be a good mam even tho you know in the back of your mind evrything will be fine, we still worry.... how meny of us have gone though this??? xx

Hello Stacy and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us.

You sound like you are already ready for that baby to come home but in case you miss anything just read thru the threads here as they will prove most helpful especially after he/she comes home.

I see you are from the UK, I am heading there myself in a few days to visit a dear friend I made with another member of this forum, love visiting there.

Thank you all for replying and making me feel soo welcome... Hi judygram am reading as much threads as possible, and writing it all down so i dont forget lol and it easyer for me to go back two if ever needed as it is all brilliant advice on hea. i hope when you come and vist your friend, the weathers nice for you, as you probly know what good old britsh weathers like lol xx

i hope when you come and vist your friend, the weathers nice for you, as you probly know what good old britsh weathers like lol xx

Yes I do know it rains a lot in England but it doesn't dampen my spirit as we enjoy each other's company no matter the weather, going to spend a few days in London taking in the sights.

• 2 weeks later...