NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Steam Mops?

kave70

good grief!!!!!!

Especially you! Lately, spending more time on your PC at this board is only showing how lax you've become in the performance of your household duties.You'll need to go over your marriage vows again. Never let there be a rift start in the house because of lazy behavior.

Treat him like you did when you first started dating. Don't forget simple words such as "please," "thank you" and "excuse me."

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Dave is like my husband ... lots of talk until the Mrs. is within earshot. :D :D :D

I can see that you need a total refresher course. This will put you on the right track. No *thanks* arent necessary. You're not the only woman to go astray.

http://www.robinsweb.com/humor/good_wife.html

You can print it out and attach to the fridge.

Edited by Dave007

Dave,

I'm not going to comment because,

1) I'm no longer married, I can do what I want.......

2) I think you're just trying to get reactions and I'm NOT going to satisfy you!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Kim

I can see that you need a total refresher course. This will put you on the right track. No *thanks* arent necessary. You're not the only woman to go astray.

http://www.robinsweb.com/humor/good_wife.html

You can print it out and attach to the fridge.

Hahaha! Thanks, Dave! Now - just for a point of reference, is this all done before or after you are manicuring your wife's toenails? I need to make sure I know how to do this right, you know. ;)