NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A Little Entertainment from Biscotti

chelseaB

I laughed until tears ran down my cheeks, he is so adorable. What is he saying about a red booty choco chicken? I think the funniest thing was when he said "I have no lips". He says so many sweet things, I can tell that is how you talk to him. Thanks for posting, your video made my day!

I'm glad you enjoyed hearing him katana, he is saying "I'm a red-bootyed jungle chicken!" His vocab is huge, right now he is telling the dog "I'm gonna put your collar on", then laughing really loud. He is just so funny- a little Robin Williams in feathers! :)

I had to come back in to watch him again. He is soooo funny. Gilbert is our comic relief but he is very selective about talking. It is always hilarious and on target when he does talk, but never anything as animated and "streaming" as Biscotti in this clip. Robin Williams is a good analogy for him and his little red booty, I saw him in the Fisher King dancing in Central Park. Biscotti is a true entertainer. He is such a happy little fellow.

Edited by katana600

Thank you all for the kind comments about my silly boy, he talks like that for hours! When he gets quiet I have to check & make sure he is ok! The really funny thing with him is he becomes mute when I have company- the only sounds he makes is farting & "pee yeww!" Well, that's Biscotti. You have to spend the night to hear him talk, I think that's just because he can't hold it any longer! :) I really love the little character.

Katana, I think Gilberts appropriate comments are wonderful!! He is really paying attention to what is happening, & giving you his thoughts on the situation! You have made such wonderful progress with him & I love reading your posts!!

Thanks Chelsea, I love this video so much I would like to put it on replay and just listen to him all day. Gilbert sneezes in exactly the same way. My husband says Ooga booga when he would pretend to be scary with our kids back in the day so hearing it from Biscotti was a fun reminder of play time. Glad you caught him on video so your friends can see that he is not really mute, only when they visit. LOL.

Katana, I'm glad you are enjoying him so much I wish you could hear him in person. He has so much more that he says.

It is so nice to share him with all of you who love & appreciate your fids. I will try & get some videos of him talking outside of his cage, I will have to rig up a way to hide the camera because he will not leave it alone when he is out!