NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Early am entertainment by Biscotti

chelseaB

Here is Biscotti chatting away early this morning. Sorry, the lighting is not great- the early morning sun comes into the front of his cage & he loves to sit in it & talk and make all kinds of sounds. After watching this I see he seems to have a very itchy right nostril!

Also after listening to Dayo talk the other day ( he talks so calm & dignified! ) Biscotti has such a different talking style. They are all so unique! I suppose this is really a reflection of their caretakers......... oh dear. :o

[video=youtube;LOII-ueAH-o]

• Haha 1

Loved it! Biscotti likes peanut butter, so does Dayo! Loved his BIG SNEEZE Hahahahaha, can't imagine where he got that from. "Who did that?".... won't mention what that was related to...:P Is Anny your dog? "Don't be scared, Mommy got yer back"..love this.

Does Biscotti enjoy looking at pictures with you?

Biscotti is a very accomplished talker and fun to listen to. Thanks for sharing this. :)

]Loved it! Biscotti likes peanut butter, so does Dayo! Loved his BIG SNEEZE Hahahahaha, can't imagine where he got that from. "Who did that?".... won't mention what that was related to...:P Is Anny your dog? "Don't be scared, Mommy got yer back"..love this.

Does Biscotti enjoy looking at pictures with you?

Yes Dan, Annie is one of the dogs- he loves bossing them around! He also likes to look at the pictures on the wall, I have a lot of them ! Lol!!

Thank you & Luvparrots for watching! :) And I will get him some peanut butter!

Edited by chelseaB

Oh, I loved it! Great video, I think the best part was you talking back to him, that was perfect! I re-homed a bird that is 3 and doesn't speak, just makes sounds...I hope you keep posting videos so in case my bird never does talk, I can listen to yours, it was the best!