NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Timmy HATES my haircut!! HAHA

hammco

every year I usually get a buzzcut and this is the first time Timmy has seen it. to make the story short, he FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!! it took 2 days for him to get used to a bald me!! haha

he would hang upsidedown, scream, make weird scary noises that ive never heard before and wouldnt let me step him up, just bit at me while bobbing his head. Im glad he got over it but it was quite funny to see his reaction!!!! All is back to normal now!

.............just thought yall would appreciate that!

every year I usually get a buzzcut and this is the first time Timmy has seen it. to make the story short, he FREAKED OUT!!!!!!!! it took 2 days for him to get used to a bald me!! haha

he would hang upsidedown, scream, make weird scary noises that ive never heard before and wouldnt let me step him up, just bit at me while bobbing his head. Im glad he got over it but it was quite funny to see his reaction!!!! All is back to normal now!

.............just thought yall would appreciate that!

You forgot to include the picture of you so we could see the haircut!

I just read your post to my hubby and the consensus is that your Timmy sounds like he was acting like our Beaker (Quaker parrot) does so much of the time anymore--except it's anyone's guess as to what sets him off! We think he's just going through a phase :P and hopefully it will pass soon. (Honestly, it's just out of the blue sometimes, he starts the head-bobbing thing and starts shrieking, and Marcus chides him with a "Beak-errrr! Stop!")

Either way, at least for you and Timmy, I'm glad things are back to normal in spite of your haircut. :)

OK, here's a pic of me...I keep this haircut thru summer then let it grow back, done it for years....I'm trying a moustache this year too but its kinda thin...I have blonde hair and it just wont grow thick!! LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!

IMAG0591.jpg