NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Green wing macaw baby girl.

Streetwise

what can i say.......ive only met her once, she 15 weeks old and just loved to cuddle and snuggle with me. So quiet at the min. The one thing that does make her different, she as a dodge toe, meaning she as three front toes and only one back on her left foot. I'm not due for another visit until next Saturday.

Great Picture! She is Beautiful... Names are very personal and I'm sure you will come up with the perfect name for her... I racking my brain trying to think of something befitting of such an adorable bird..... Adora is the only thing coming up. I'll keep thinking. How long until you can bring her home? I'm sure you can't wait. Keep the pictures coming....Kevin

Some fantastic names coming through thank you keep them coming. Kev she's not due for a long long time. I'm hopefully going next Saturday so i will get more pics. I think she will be about 17 weeks then. I hope to name her then too.

At the min I'm working hard setting everything up. Got a bit of work to do so she will be happy and comfortable. Ive loads to buy too, not a cheap thing setting up for a new baby.

Here's a list of names thanks to you all. Ive still no idea but there is some good ones here.

Jade,

Sapphire,

Ruby,

Emerald

Xena, Zelda,

She-ra

Adrian

Wilma

Nikita

Selva

Bella

River