NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Harvey's Weird Fettish!

JillyBeanz

Harvey has a java tree which stands about 5 foot 5 in height, so when he is on it he is directly level with the middle of my head (I'm 5 ft 6).

23022010438-1.jpg

I normally ask him for a kiss when he is there and just "hanging", but one day he wasn't having any of it and just looked at me blankly!

This is where it gets weird! I started kissing his foot (strange, I know) and he lifted it and flattened it out over my mouth (as if telling me to shut up) but left it there whilst I kissed the bottom of his foot! He doesn't claw or try to hurt me and will leave it there as long as I keep kissing it!

WEIRD OR WHAT!!

Do any of your birds have any "strange" behaviours!!!

Edited by JillyBeanz

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Harvey has you kissing his feet, oh Jesus, I'm rolling on the floor laughing after spitting the coffee all over my lcd screen. I think your behavior is the strange one. Wanna kiss some human feet??? :P :p :P

Great Job Harvey, you have her trained very well as your princely servant. :)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Harvey has you kissing his feet, oh Jesus, I'm rolling on the floor laughing after spitting the coffee all over my lcd screen. I think your behavior is the strange one. Wanna kiss some human feet??? :P :p :P

Great Job Harvey, you have her trained very well as your princely servant. :)

LMAO...yes...I was thinking the same thing....who is the stranger one here. I also have a thing I love doing with Issac. When I take him out of his cage when I get home, he always does his wing stretches to get ready to fly around. Well when he does this...I hold him up and kiss his belly very lightly making little kissy noises. Recently, he has taken to making the same noise I do as I do as I do this to him. I love doing this as his tummy is super soft and kissable. This makes me a bird nut. LOL

LOL Steve!!!

Well, I have blown on my childrens stomach when they were babies making the fart noise, I left the kisses to my wife. :P

Dayo would bite my face off if I tried that, now Kim can do anything with him and does kiss his back gentle at times. :)

This is just bizarre. Last night, I was thinking about missing Kopi, the smell of his head and the way he let me kiss his feet. I wasn't going to say anything about kissing gnarly little birdie feet, but I do it to Java too. I love their feet. One of my favorite Spock photos is of him holding up to show us the bottom of his feet. When we lived in the middle east, we discovered that showing the bottom of your foot to someone was rude, so of course after that, I was compelled to do so, just to close friends of course. You can go to jail for a year if you make an obscene finger gesture, I was trying so hard to find a way to get my foot up to the windshield, but alas am not that limber. I stuck to wearing a pair of driving mittens instead to keep me out of trouble.

LOL Steve!!!

Well, I have blown on my childrens stomach when they were babies making the fart noise, I left the kisses to my wife. :P

Dayo would bite my face off if I tried that, now Kim can do anything with him and does kiss his back gentle at times. :)

There are times when I know that I cannot kiss Issac. But I regularly do on his head, beak, back, tummy, and his fluffy little legs. He gets tons of kisses.

Awww, Kura used to do that when she was younger. It reminded me of the way an infant will grab you face, except with claws. LOL She really was pretty gentle about it, though.

Now, she holds my finger & lays her beak against me. Sometimes she just stays that way, looking happy. Sometimes, I get nibble kisses, too. :)

As some of you may know Murphy has a foot fetish, the video has been on here. But I think it's you Jill who has the foot fetish.......lol. I should introduce you to Murphy, you would get on well kissing & chasing after each others feet! ;)

Can we see some pictures of you kissing Harveys feet?

Edited by reggieroo

Sorry Jill, I'm still stuck on why you would want to kiss Harvey's feet!

Dixie and Beau are great at giving me kisses and I love the kiss the tops of their heads (which I get to do regularly) but I have never, ever, ever thought about kissing their feet. I've seen what they walk in without thinking about it as I'm trying to wipe up their poo's when they are on my desk! Guess you have to have a foot fetish to begin with. Hmmmm, you telling us something Jill?

I don't see what the big deal is. I kiss Kaleah's birdie feet on occasion. But when she's on my shoulder she likes to pull my face closer to her with her feet or her beak. She finally figured out that mom's got some cool shiny things in and around her mouth. She pulls out my labret and nose rings all the time (don't worry, they slip right out - no pain) but sometimes she'll con me into giving her a kiss only so she can catch me unaware and force my mouth open with her beak and and grab my tongue ring. HAHA

I would have to say that kissing your birds foot is not Harvey's strange behavior but rather your strange behavior. Okay!! I do the same thing. I say to Tobie "I'm gonna kiss the beak - and I do. Then I say " I'm gonna kiss the birdie feet" and I do. He offers whichever I say, holding his head out to kiss or lifting up his foot. We do love our birdies.