NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What Irks Me Most....

Luvparrots

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What irks me is when you get in the car and go to the brick and mortar store and stand there in front of a real human and ask for some kind of help or service, and they say they can't do it and just give you a phone number or a web site address.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
What irks me in the most is when people BRAG on Facebook! Or have to tell us EVERY LITTLE thing they are doing...weLl WHO CARES????

oh, btw,, did I tell you guys............hee hee hee

Agreed and you have just called out half the posts this forum.

Isn't FB the place to say look, look, look at me? Instant actions should be Tweeted; however, I do neither FB or Twitter.

Agreed and you have just called out half the posts this forum.

That was uncalled for.......this forum IS TOO BRAG AND SHARE ABOUT OUR BIRDS, AND WE AS A FAMILY CARE ABOUT THE OTHER MEMBERS AND LOVE TO SHARE IN THEIR PROUD, BRAGGING MOMENTS!!

That was uncalled for.......this forum IS TOO BRAG AND SHARE ABOUT OUR BIRDS, AND WE AS A FAMILY CARE ABOUT THE OTHER MEMBERS AND LOVE TO SHARE IN THEIR PROUD, BRAGGING MOMENTS!!

Isn't FB the exact same thing? To brag and share about your life to your "friends" and family? Yet to total strangers on a public forum it's OK to brag? If your "friends" and family on FB don't warrant bragging then how do you justify it to 7 thousand people who most likely know little about you? I've never seen more bragging, useless posts, threads and HORRIBLE grammar than on this site.

Since we're here...I mean not to cause waves but rather inspire better grammar and content. I almost feel as long as you're nice you can type any useless content you want making threads or posts. I don't mean all but definitely more than not.

BTW, does all caps mean you're yelling at me? :P

Yes, they are my words, based on what you have written, it appears you don't like the goings on here, thus my comment, you can leave if you aren't happy here.

Enough of this.

BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE:

What irks me in the most is when people talk on a bluetooth and you think they are talking to you. A Quote from my daughter...:)