NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What Irks Me Most....

Luvparrots

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EeEEeeEeEEeEEwwwwWwWWwwwwwWWW... :P

One thing that irks me is people that have a cellphone stuck to their ear everywhere they go..restaurant, movie, attraction parks CAR??? etc. What did people do before cellphones??? Well, we actually enjoyed the peoples company we were with, the scenery where we are or the meal we are eating etc.....

What irks me most is when people who are turning left at an intersection don't pull out into the middle of the intersection. (HELLO! There are people BEHIND YOU WHO WANT TO MAKE THE LIGHT, TOO, YOU KNOW!!!) I've watched intersections and at least here where I live, 95/100 drivers hold back, and don't pull forward into the intersection when turning left. Not only does this make it so that the people behind you cannot make the green light, but it also wastes fuel, wastes time, and gives me carpal tunnel syndrome typing long paragraphs about how much it irks me. :::giggles::::

What irks me most is when people who are turning left at an intersection don't pull out into the middle of the intersection. (HELLO! There are people BEHIND YOU WHO WANT TO MAKE THE LIGHT' date=' TOO, YOU KNOW!!!) I've watched intersections and at least here where I live, 95/100 drivers hold back, and don't pull forward into the intersection when turning left. Not only does this make it so that the people behind you cannot make the green light, but it also wastes fuel, wastes time, and gives me carpal tunnel syndrome typing long paragraphs about how much it irks me. :::giggles::::[/quote']

I will take the other direction....people who are making a right turn without pulling in closer to the right side curb. This causes anyone behind them to have to nearly stop as they make a right turn from the center of the driving lane. Conversely, those who are going straight at a red light who do not leave enough room between them and the curb for people to turn right while they wait for the light. Now this is in instances when it is clear there is plenty of room for them to let people turning right through. If I never had to drive again....I seriously wouldn't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What irks me are people who talk to too loud and can't modulate the volume of their voice, especially in a small area like a bus or elevator or waiting room or in my comfort zone or way down the hallway but I can still hear them because they are so obnoxiously loud....