NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How old is your grey

hill

lol..Ken and I have such a system I don't really see them as alot of pets until I write it all down :) Our house and yard are immaculate...you wouldn't realize we have as much as we do by visiting..for the care time it takes...he and I get up each morning at 5 am (I commute a long distance for work) after taking care of the "babies" and making my morning coffee..I hit the shower at about 5:35am. We love all of our animals and take such pride and joy in them that I guess we don't see it as a chore. It's like taking care of family :) Now the weekly cleanings are a different story lol but when all are clean and happy we are.

I am blessed by the love of the man who allows me to indulge in the animals and works side by side to take care of them all and am blessed that I am able to give each one a happy healthy life. We have some animals that would have litterally died if they had not wondered over to find Ken. Each day that I get to come home after working the "salt mill" and see all of them to include Ken :) ..is a true blessing everyday. And if I posted all that we do share our life with...it would probably make your head spin...but I do love it!

"...all birds please"

all righty!

#1 bird merlin (CAG) 5 yrs old, 2 yrs with us.

mr peetey the cockatiel, not sure, 5 or 6 maybe? almost 2 yrs with us.

miss milly - mitred conure i find to my horror that she is 18! about 1 yr with us.

all are rescues/rehomes.