NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Friday the 13th

judygram

Josh may I say you are a very welcome addition to this family and I thoroughly enjoy your posts, heck I even look forward to your posts, well the truth is I luuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv your posts so much, I love your sense of humor and you are such a good sport to boot. I know I speak for the rest of us, we are glad you joined and glad you want to join the ranks of the greyt world, you won't regret it.

Now if I was 36 years younger, oh well, I guess it was just not meant to be, sorry Josh, but I love you anyway.:blush:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Well guys and gals its Friday the 13th again so if anything strange happens today I want to hear about it as this is the only Friday the 13th all year and it happens to be my birthday today too so I will let you know if I have any bad luck today. I'm hoping I won't as I have my 7 year old granddaughter for the day and we are going to see a movie, eat out and do some shopping.

So let the Friday the 13th shenanigans begin:ohmy: :whistle: :laugh: :silly: :huh: :side: ;):P :pinch: :ohmy: :S

Thanks Laurie and Toni for the birthday wishes and I did have a great day. Jessie, my granddaughter, was with me the whole day, we went to see a movie, Kungfu Panda, did some shopping and then joined my hubby for dinner out. We had no bad luck all day, we had a wonderful time together and will do it again soon.

Hope you all had a great day on Friday the 13th, its just another day of the year.:laugh: ;)

Late Happy Birthday on Friday the 13th Judy!!

How old are you now, 30? ;-)

Since it was Friday the 13th, my goulish friend say's a laughing BUuuaaaahhhahahahahahaha to you...

lahripperloopresizedhy0.gif<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2008/06/14 20:43

• 6 months later...

Heeeeyy ... i was born on the 13th of March but not friday .. this year my birthday will be on friday ...

but no ... i think believing in such things is just BS ...

some of my friends beleive that if they saw a crow during their day they would have a very bad day ...

they dont know that crows eat their breakfast in my balcony every morning ...

We have three Friday the 13th's this year, one in February, one in March and one in November, some years we only have 1 but we are lucky this year.

Some believe that if you have a black cat cross the road in front of you it will bring you bad luck, BS

Where I live if I didn't see at least one crow during the day then something is truly wrong, we see crows all the time.

we have an arabic proverb that says "if you believe in bad luck it will follow you"

so one day i was going with a friend of mine to visit a friend in common who lives near the shoreline ... so in the plane we were talking about the same subject matter and this same friend believes in the bad luck associated with crows ... so when the plane landed we took a taxi to get to our friend's house then when the taxi dropped us off my friend got attacked by one vicious crow and it caused severe wounds in his right arm ...

yet i dont belieive in this bad luck thing ... :evil:

I am superstitious when it comes to certain things. I have a lucky number and that is 8. For sports I would always have to do things in a certain order.

I don't have any superstitions when it comes to Friday the 13th, though. To me it's just another day.