NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

IT'S A GIRL!!

orphan1965

I just got a call from my breeder. She had a DNA test done and my baby is a girl!

I have the cage on order and will be here in a few days.

I am making lots of toys for her and my other Fids.

Baby Girl will be here in 7-14 days. I CAN HARDLY WAIT!

HELP ME WITH SOME NAMES!

orphan__s_bird2_1___Copy.jpg

orphan__s_bird2_1___Copy.jpg

I have also been told that she is not being a picky eater. She loves her fruits and veges. Is eating some pellets and is almost down to one hand feeding a day. Hasn't really gotten interested in the seeds. My breeder, Yvonne, told me that she is really a sweet heart and loves to cuddle. I am so jelouse!!!

Thats so awesome I have a little girl baby also and she is the most sweetest precious little thing she loves to cuddle and play she is so much fun. I hope you enjoy your baby girl as much as I do mine. have you decided on a name I think the Nevaeh is a great name for a little girl its Heaven spelt backwards. Just a thought I didn't hear of that name until I already named Adaya so if you like it by all means feel free to use it.

• 4 weeks later...

Congrads on your new baby girl , I just found out our little TAG is a girl, we had picked the name Rudy and Brandy but we decided on Rudy for girl or a boy good luck trying to pic a name , I think thats the hard part, I got Rudy's name from the Cosby Show the little girl was named Rudy