NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Dayo - Turns the water off

danmcq

Ok, as normal he would not just do it with me and the camera going. Sso I had to coax him with his favorite treat, an Almond.

Any other time, he will just climb up and turn the water on himself to get me to come over and ask him to turn it off. :-)

Here's the short video:

Thanks all, I'm glad you enjoyed the short and to the point video. :-)

For those who asked, if I am cutting up veggies or fruit, making coffee, washing my hands etc, I have the water on. Dayo will come down to the counter. It is at this point that when I am done, I will ask him to turn the water off and he will climb up and push the handle down using his weight.

The this last weekend, he has started using the water to get my attention when I'm doing something. He will climb up, grab the handle and shift his weight backwards and pull the handle to the "Full On" position. At this point, I will tell him to turn it off. Sometimes he will or other times he will just stare at me and wait until I walk over to the sink and ask him in person. Once I'm there standing in front of the sink, he will shut it off and then lift his foot up for a step up or just fly up to my shoulder .......mission accomplished.

I think I have created a monster at times.... :ohmy:

Maybe it's better to just keep them "Uneducated" ;)

He has started doing this to Kim (wife) and she's getting a little pissed at me.... :dry: Oh well, it will remind her of me while I'm in San Jose working. :laugh: