NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just wanted to say hello.

Hi, I'm new to this community and just wanted to say hello. I have a 5 1/2 month old grey named "Bella". This is are first parrot in our house and we are new to this. In the 1 1/2 months that we have had Bella, she has already brought us such enjoyment. I have to kids, 9 and 10 and they love her so much in the short time we have had her. She is wonderful with the kids. She loves to give kisses and take "tickles" from the kids. I've been looking around this site for a few weeks and have gathered lots of information. I've been looking at all the great picture and videos of all the great greys. I really love this site and hope to be part of it for years to come. Rob

Welcome to our little family we love our Greys here and would love to get to know all about Bella and you I have 2 congo's and can't even remember what life was like before I got them They are everything to me as with most members on this forum. please keep us updated and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask we have lots of very experienced bird owners here that will be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Hello Rob and welcome to the forum! Bella is a great name for such a beautiful grey. I have a cat named Bella, lol! That is awesome that she gets along with your kids so well. I look forward to hearing more about you and Bella. Enjoy the site and feel free to ask as many questions as you like ;)

Bella is doing great. I convinced to her wear a flight suit so I can take her out with me, without getting bird poop all over me. She seems to love the adventure of going to new places.

Post edited by: austinrngr, at: 2009/06/16 04:45 flight_suit.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: austinrngr, at: 2009/06/16 04:53

flight_suit.jpg

Its so good to hear from you again Rob and Bella looks so adorable in her flight suit, you have it lucky then if she allows you to handle her to put it on and take it off, some of ours would not be so tolerant.

Thanks for the update and the picture.

Bella is a good name for her! She looks so cute in that red flight suit! I'm pretty sure I'd lose a finger or two (maybe a nose or ear too) if I tried to get Nickel into one of those things, but she's older and set in her ways. Nice to "meet" you ~ I'm pretty new to this forum too.