NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Went to the BirdMart and.......

danmcq

Wow, I want to come to your bird marts, you picked up some great stuff for Dayo and Jake. I hope to purchase a similar playstand to the one on the floor when I go to our bird fair on the 20th. What is yours made of, the one I am looking to purchase is made from crape mrytle branches.

Thanks for sharing your good finds with us.

I knew it, there is supposed to be a guy coming to our bird fair that makes them from crape myrtle branches, I wanted to get one when I went to Virginia Beach in April but I was with someone else and they didn't have room in their car for it. I'll bet Dayo will love it.

Wow those look awesome!

New Zealand is so isolated and backwards that stuff like that just isn't for sale here. One local pet store recently started importing higher quality toys for bigger parrots, as opposed to trying to palm off a budgie mirror with a bell as a parrot toy.

Like red palm oil, no one here knows what it is or what it's for. Sorry....griping lol.

They are really nice Dan, and really good prices as well! I would love to get something like that for mine.

How have Dayo and Jake reacted to the stands? Have they been brave enough to go on them yet? If not, ship them over to me please;)

Doubletefarm - here is one link t oa club that sponsors birdmarts: http://www.baltimorebirdfanciers.org/index.htm

Casper - Dayo is still eyeballing it, even the almighty Almonds could not get him on it yesterday. I had him on my shoulder while playing with the attached toys, showed him the Almonds in the cup, but it was a no-go. I did this several times yesterday and tried to get him to step up on it, but he would just look at it then walk behind my head, to block the view of that "Evil" thing. :P I figure in about 3 days he will be on it.

In regards Jake, I am keeping him locked in his cage until he recovers fully and gains all his strength back. I don't want to have him being chased by Dayo right not due to Jakes long and bad experience outdoors.

I don't know whereabouts you live in MD but we are having a bird fair in Roanoke, VA on June 20 if you would be interested in coming to that. I will be there all day helping out with it as it is being put on by our bird club.

There will be all kinds of small birds for sale and cages, food, toys, stands and so forth.