NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

She loves me!

Azzie

I actually almost cried when I saw what she had done. I knew what it meant, and as gross as it is, I was very touched that she holds me in such high esteem. In fact I'm still buzzing about it today.

God..I love that bird so much! It just sort of happened slowly over the last few weeks. I love the way she wants to interact with me, or just sit there and chill. Or when she practices her whistles and speech and fills the house with so much life. I'm so glad she's going to be with me for such a long time!

I agree. I get much more enjoyment from spending time with my birds (and dog)than with friends. It's not that my pets are easier or less demanding than my friends, far from it (as all you grey owners will know!).

Although demanding in time and effort, and not the easiest birds to look after, there's a certain simplistic innocence about animals that people don't tend to have.

Azzie wrote:

Although demanding in time and effort, and not the easiest birds to look after, there's a certain simplistic innocence about animals that people don't tend to have.

Right on!

All these critters give unconditional love and they do not put on "Fake" faces like people.

If you do something a critter doesn't like, they let you know immediately, you correct your action, then all is forgiven and the love continues. :-)

Humans are much more work and complex to maintain a good relationship with. :P

Aww, congratulations, your baby loves you:kiss:

Give me birds anyday! Unconditional love, always there for me, loyal, loving what more could you ask for!

I bet non-bird people would think we were crazy if they read what we put about our babies:laugh:

Who cares?;)