NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Greyt News!!!!

cf737

{Feel-good-00020114}

So I have fantastic news and felt I should share with you all! Over the past few years I have maintained a good relationship with a parrot breeder about 15 minutes from my house (how lucky am I, eh?) and have just been told about a wonderful opportunity for me! I have bought a few birds from them, from finches to a parrotlet to my little TAG Darwin. My boyfriend also acquired his DYH Amazon, Sammy, from them. It is a husband and wife and a few choice employees at the store and so so so many birds, from finches to macaws. They have been in business for over 15 years and have quite the establishment. Anyway, not to go on and on, but I am going to university for Biology and hopefully will ultimately go to medical school. I love anything that has to do with biology and, of course, birds! I recently went to their store and was talking to them about how difficult it is to find work for the summer. Today I got a call and a job offer! I will be learning to hand-feed all of the babies and will be taking care of the breeder birds, as well as socializing the babies. I even get to bring Darwin with me! I feel so very privileged and am thrilled! This is bound to be the greatest job on earth!

Just thought I'd share this with you :) I'm SO excited and will let you know how it goes if you'd like!

Cassandra :)

Cassandra, congratulations on your new job!!!! I can understand why you would be so excited. What a great privilege in store for you. You will learn so much about greys. Please keep us posted about your new job and any pictures will be welcomed with enthusiasm!!!! Good luck in this great endeavor!!!!!

Congratulations! Now you just have to keep yourself from falling head-over-heels in love with all those babies you'll be handfeeding. You have your work cut out for you! I know you'll enjoy it though...;)