NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello All

Hello every one, my name is Brian you may call me Bry, I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place or not. In any event I am a new member who just wants to say hi. I don't have a bird at this time but am looking into getting an African Grey in the next year or so. I have done quite a bit of research just in deciding what kind of bird will fit best into my life and the lives of my family. Now I'm researching the A.G. and trying to decide between the CAG and the TAG. As well as trying to learn everything I can about these amazing feather people.

As for me I am 39 with two children and a spouce. I am no longer in the work force so I have plenty of extra time on my hands. This fall the youngest of our children will start school and I will be home alone for a good part of the day. Leaving me plenty of one on one time with a feathered friend. Bry

Welcome Bry!!

It's GreYt having you here and nice to see you researching well in advance before determining which parrot is right for you. :-)

You'll find a ton of information here and nice people as well.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Hello Bry and welcome to the forum! Good for you for doing your research first! These are amazing birds but they need a lot of love and attention. Did you want a baby grey or are you going to look for a rescue? I look forward to hearing more about you and your soon to be addition. Enjoy the site and don't hesitate to ask questions. :)

Hello Bry, welcome to the grey forum. There are small differences between TAGs and CAGs but I'm pretty sure if you are wanting a grey, either one would make you very happy. Just let us know what questions you may have as you make your decision.

Hello Bry. Deciding to get a grey is a huge decision. Tey need s much time and attention, but the one thing I will say is that the payback for all your time makes it so worthwhile.

Carry on wth the research and ask as many questions as you need. People on here are a mine of information.