NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ready for take off!

JungleDreamz

Ecko took his FIRST FLIGHT YESTERDAY!!! HE tried to fly to his cage from my arm after his dinner...He crashed gracefully of course, haha, But STILL!

And get this, I dont know if I heard correctly or not, But When I was laying in bed this morning, I was listining to him making all his baby noises, and I SWEAR I heard "Heeelllooo"...I jumped up in bed like "WHAT!?!?" But Then I didnt hear it again, Just more practicing baby noises...I dunno, I will listen very closely the next couple days to see if I hear it again, But I know I wasnt asleep, so I couldnt of been dreaming! Lol But he is only 10 weeks...So I could of just been hearing wrong...But it sure as Hello sounded like a HELLO! lol

{Love-000200BF}

Haha yes mine use to dig all the time. But I haven't seen him do it lately. He use to put his head in his food bowl and dig like he was a bull ready to charge, haha. I use to take him places in a box when he was little and he would dig in the corners of the box, lol so cute! It's an instinct they have, someone told me they dig up grass in the wild, something like that.

Adaya used to dig like crazy also its only been the last few day's that she has slowed down a bit. I'd give her freash food and she dig every bit of it out of there, when she was younger I was constantly changeing her papers because she'd rip them to shreads I'd call her my little chicken Thats so great that she's flying congrates no your in for a whole lot of TROUBLE HAHAHA

Isn't it a bit like children. You really look forward to them talking and walking and spend the rest of their lives telling them to sit down and be quiet...lol.

Joking aside though, you must be thrilled!