NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

im new

hi, I am located in el cajon calif and I have a african gray named Corky who is now 6 months old. He is my 2nd gray

I belong to many online forums and I belong to a bird club and hold a office with that club which I love

Linda

lol i almost forgoyt here is pic of corky at just a couple of days old

Hello Linda and Corky! Welcome to the forum. I don't see the pic? The easiest way to add pics is going on photobucket and uploading them onto there and pasting the IMG code onto here. Anyways enjoy the site. I look forward to hearing more about you and Corky.

Yes my gray is the only parrot i have right now.I want to first raise him before adding a new baby. Once he at least a year old and got some training under his belt i will be adding another bird

linda

there are pic of corky as a new hatch in my profile<br><br>Post edited by: savynurse, at: 2009/05/16 18:13

Hello Linda and welcome to our family, we are so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Corky.

I checked your pictures of your profile but you need to read this thread as it will help you with posting pics in the thread itself:

http://www.greyforums.net/forums/the-photography-room/89533-how-to-post-picturesphoto-tuturial.html

So you are not new to greys, my Josey is my first one and now I wonder what took me so long to get one as they are amazing creatures as you well know.

We have lots of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them at your leisure and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.