NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

nOoBs checking in

Hello Leon and welcome to our family, we are so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Zulu.

Did you get Leon as a baby grey and how old is she, has she been dna'd a female? I know you said you have had him for two years but just curious to know and it helps to get to know you better.

I allow my grey on my shoulder for short periods of time, I know some would think that is wrong but as long as you recognize the body language and she gets down shen I tell her too then I don't have a problem with it.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them at your leisure and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We do love pictures here and if you are having a problem with posting them then check out this thread, it may clear the process up for you.

http://www.greyforums.net/forums/the-photography-room/89533-how-to-post-picturesphoto-tuturial.html

Hello Leon and welcome to the forum! So glad you could join. Is Zulu a Congo grey or a Timneh grey? Does Zulu talk or mimic things? This is a great forum with tons of usefull info. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask, there is always someone on here to give great advice. I look forward to hearing more about you and Zulu. Enjoy the site :)

Your link to photobucket worked and thats a fine looking grey if you place the mouse over the photo in photobucket there will be a dropdown list with differnt links if you copy the (img) code ithink its the last on on the list then paste it into your thread the picture will show in the thread.