NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I have big news

Tycos_mom

I haven't really had a chance to see how my other birds are going to react to Adaya yet because she's so young and could get hurt if they decide to attack her. They have been really good when she is with me and they are out playing but if I'm not right with her I don't let her out of her cage. Well today I was in the kitchen and she was with me on the playstand in there waiting for me to finish making her formula. All of a sudden she flew into the bedroom and landed on Tyco's cage I stood at the door for a few minutes just to see what Tyco was going todo she didn't do anything she just stood there 2 inches away from her and looked at her. Then I went over to pick up Adaya and Adaya was just going to step up onto Tyco's boing so I reached in and Tyco lunged at me as if to say leave her alone she wants to play she didn't bite me but she didn't want me to take Adaya from there either. Pretty neat I thought since where talking Tyco's personal property here and she was allowing Adaya access to it. I wished I had a camera handy it was definatly a kodak moment.

{Feel-good-000200BB}

That's just awesome, Pat! I feel like this is a real breakthrough. Let's hope the friendship keeps on from there! Tyco, you sweet thing, after all you went through before Pat found you, you kept that big-sister soul in you the whole time. And Adaya knows it's there, apparently!B)<br><br>Post edited by: LindaMary, at: 2009/04/25 13:14