NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cage Size

ubecrew610

I know that bigger is better most of the time, but the cage i got with my bird is really tall. I think this maybe why i am having problems with my CAG. Im 6ft tall and i am eye level with the cage + the play top. it is 24wide x 26 deep. i let her out from 4:00 till about 10 to 11 at night. would it be really horriable to put her in a cage like this one. I do really like the play top. Does any one know the dimensions?

http://www.greyforums.net/component/option,com_zoom/Itemid,99999999/page,view/catid,1/PageNo,13/key,114/hit,1/

My cage is 24w x 22d x 34h on the inside, it's very similar to that one, the only real difference is mine only has 1 ladder on the playtop. I do believe there are 2 sizes though, the one like mine, and one that is 18 x 18, which is too small.

Guest Monique

That one looks like the smaller of those two cages. I have the smaller one as a sleeping cage and in conjunction with the size of the Grey in the pic I think it is safe to say it is the smaller one. This cage is definitely too small for a Grey.