NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

DNA results + pictures!

cf737

Hello!

I know I said I'd have pictures a few days ago...sorry about the delay. It's been such a hectic week.

Anyway.....IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

Darwin will keep her name but we now know that she is indeed a she!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm very excited and am definitely seeing the girly side to her. :P

She also got a clean and perfect bill of health from the avian vet who is so taken by her.

Lots of pictures to make up for the wait!

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4369.jpg

After about a week of playing with the harness, and two days of having it just over her head...I have successfully gotten the little one into her Aviator harness!!!! Wooohooo! She squirms a bit and nips at it a bit but is easily distracted by a green bean or NutriBerry....:laugh:

IMG_4439.jpg

IMG_4439.jpg

Oh my what a beutiful baby you have I just love the picture of her in her Harness you've done a wonderful job with her. I hope my baby turns out just a sweet I'm sure s/he will She is such a little tiny thing isn't she My baby is such a Brute how much does she weigh. I love the name Darwin I think its a perfect name for her. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures with us definatly worth the wait.

Awww what great pictures of your baby! I especially liked the one where she is on her back! I am trying to teach my baby to go on his back but he isn't too happy about that lol. Thanks for sharing the pics with us and CONGRATS its a girl! yayyy :P