NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Our First Grey Photo Contest.

CeasarsDad

Guest briansmum

she loves that rope! nice shots melissa thanks for sharing!

p.s. is that one of those spiral rope's? i just got one for brian but i think it's a bit small, roughly how big is yours?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly enough this is one of the few toys I didid not have to hang outside the cage for a week first. I like the cloth tents but my quaker kept chewing it up and I had a friend whose sun got a toe tangled up and had to have the toe removed. This the quaker can have and not ruin and I dont have to worry so much about toes.

Lidia wrote:

Tari,

That ball toy looks wonderful. I'd love to try one, or one of the parrot 'cosies' I sometimes see. Joshua loves being under material, crawling under the duvet, behind cushions, etc, but he can be quite difficult when getting used to new things in the cage or the flat. When I changed his cage the year before last, it took him a long and very traumatising month to get used to it. Now, of course, the silly bugger loves it. Did you have any problems with introducing the ball?<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/07/01 19:01

Becca

Yes, that is one of those squiggly rope toys. We have many around our house, different shapes and sizes. Talon loves to be on them and play! The one in the pictures is about 1 inch in diameter.

Guest briansmum

in that case it is a bit bigger than the one i picked up. i think i'll have to order a bigger one :laugh:

Hey guys.. did you all give up already.. There's one week left to this contest.. lets go.. You can still win this..

I am trying to get the winning photo to play on the opening page of this site.. Wouldn't you like to see your baby on the front page of this site.. COME ON PEOPLE.. Get shooting... It's not over yet..

CD

Alright everyone.. Start sending in your votes for winner.. I need help here.. There is one week to go but it looks like we just about got all the entries we are gonna get... So look through these entries and give me a couple of finalists.. Thanks everyone..

CD

Guest Lidia

I vote for the T-Rex photo of Joshua, the original, untouched one! I know it's rude to vote for oneself, but still ...

Het CD I think it should be much easier if we could have seen all the pic's like on the photo album. It is just hard to go back in this topic and open every re: This is my personal feeling, but I would try and go tru them and submit my choice.....