NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Everyone

JayQ

Hey guys, just registered with the site after trolling it for a few days;) . My wife and I are expecting our first Grey at the end of June and we are stoked:woohoo:. Just wanted to say "great site!", I am really impressed with all the info and the great people. Will keep you all posted on the new baby.

It is a baby CAG, the name my wife and I came up with is "Boba Fett", ok ok, it was my idea:P , I am a big Star Wars fan (nerd). I have been wanting a Grey for some time now but I was in the military and have recently gotten out and settled down. My wife and I just recently built a new home and don't plan on moving anytime soon, so we can provide a nice new home for our new addition.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Congradulations on expecting your new grey. Are you within distance so you can visit it? Greys are such wonderful companions. I don't how I ever did without mine and couldn't imagine life without my Baxter. Please feel free to look through the many threads that are available here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Someone is usually on that ready and willing to help out.

Hello JayQ and welcome to the family, so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your new grey.

Star Wars fan huh, yeah I loved all those movies too and now my 9 year old grandson is a big fan but mostly of the toys especially the Lego ones.

So I guess you have the cage ready and a bunch of toys for the little bugger when he gets there, you even have a name picked out, now all you need is the baby.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.